The Controller of your personal data is WebOne s. r. o., with its registered office at Pankúchova 5, 841 04 Bratislava 5, Slovakia, ID. no.: 47 425 521, registered in the Commercial Register in Bratislava I, department s.r.o., no.: 92612/B (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”, „SneakerView“, „we“ or „us“). Your personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “the Regulation”), and generally the applicable law.
Scope of processed personal data:
- Identification data (First name, Last name, Account/Display name)
- Contact details (e-mail, address, phone number)
- Payment methods
- Your shopping habits
- IP address of your device
The purpose of the processing is to fulfil our contractual obligation, which means to provide you with the goods and services that you choose to purchase on our web portal www.spanishflypro.com. If you also decide to create an account with us, we will process your personal data for the purpose of providing an electronic service in the form of an account on our website. Creating an account will allow you to more conveniently purchase and manage orders on our e-shop. This electronic service is provided free of charge for an unlimited period of time, with the possibility to cancel your account at any time, without giving any reason, by sending a written request to email@example.com. Other processing purposes are to improve the quality of the services provided, to increase the security of the provided services, accounting and tax purposes and to meet statutory obligations.
Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years after any purchase due to legal obligations and eventual legal claims. In the case of registration we will process your personal data for the duration of your registration and for a period of 3 years after you cancel you account. Additionally, we are under the obligation to archive your personal data for 5 years after the end of the fiscal period for accounting and an invoice with your Personal Data for 5 years.
In the case you give us consent to send you commercial communication, we will further process your personal data for this purpose for 2 years from the receipt of consent. Consent can be granted repeatedly, i.e. with your interaction/participation to our commercial communication.
In addition, we would like to inform you that the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing may be considered as processing due to a legitimate interest of the controller. Spanishflypro.com has the possibility to send you an e-mail, even without your consent, to offer similar goods and services that you have purchased at www.spanishflypro.com. You can reject these offers at any time by clicking on the appropriate link in the menu. You can also opt-out of these email offers from your user account or by clicking on the link directly in the footer of the e-mail you receive.
Your personal data will not be passed on to any third party except
- IT specialists, providing maintenance of our web site Spanishflypro.com, marketing analysis and e-mailing;
- carriers in case of dispatch of goods;
- payment service providers.
- tracking site traffic and generating visitor statistics and visitor behaviour on websites;
- Website functioning.
The collection of cookies for these purposes may be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of the legitimate reason of Spanishflypro.com.
Websites can also be used in Privacy-mode, which does not allow the collection of visitor behaviour information on the site – this mode can either be set within the browser settings or it is possible to oppose such collection on the legitimate interest of the Controller in accordance with Article 21 of the Regulation by sending an objection via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your objection will then be evaluated without delay, no later than 30 days after receipt. The cookies necessary for the functionality of the site will only be retained for the time necessary for the operation of the site.
In case you object to the processing of the technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed.
Cookies that are collected to measure site traffic and generate visitor statistics and visitor behaviour on the web are considered as a bulk and are in pseudonymised form that allows individuals to identify them only when they have spent considerable and professional effort.
What are cookies?
These are small text files that store information in your browser and are commonly used to distinguish individual users. Cookies can be imagined as web site memory, which, in their view, will be recognized by the same computer on the next visit. However, the person of the user is not identifiable on the basis of this information.
Cookies do not take up almost any place on the computer’s hard drive, usually a few kilobytes. Cookies are not used to collect any sensitive personal information.
Which cookies do we use
The cookies used on our site can be divided into two basic types in terms of their lifetime. Short-term “session cookies” that are only temporary and will remain stored in your browser only until you close your browser and long-term persistent cookies that stay on your device much longer or are manually not deleted (cookie retention time on your device depends on cookie settings and browser settings). Cookies are stored for no longer than 13 months.
From the point of view of the functionality that each cookie has, the cookies can be divided into:
- conversion cookies, which allow us to analyse the performance of different sales channels;
- tracking cookies, which in combination with conversion help to conduct analysis;
- marketing tools used to personalize your ad content and targeting and remarketing (or retargeting);
- analytical tools that help us improve the user experience of our site by understanding how users use it;
- essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the site.
The following cookies are used on our site:
Important cookies – They let you navigate the web pages and use all of their features.
Functional cookies – They record information about the choices you have made.
Analytical cookies – Helps improve website performance.
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly supports our advertising activities (so-called “third-party cookies”). For example, information about products purchased by visitors on our site may be displayed by an advertising agency in order to better customize the display of the Internet banner ads on web pages that you use. However, you cannot be identified with this data.
We would like you to know that your personal data will be processed by its nature primarily in electronic form. All our databases and IT systems are appropriately protected from unauthorised access and data-loss.
You can contact us:
at the address: WebOne s. r.o., Pankúchova 5, 841 04 Bratislava 5, Slovakia
on the e-mail: email@example.com
Your rights and how to use them
You have rights to understand and control use of your personal information. These rights only apply to your own personal information. For all these rights:
- We must be able to verify your identity;
- Your request must not impact the privacy rights of other people.
You have the right:
- To request access to your personal data – that means obtain, upon request, confirmation whether your personal data is being processed or not. If your personal data is processed, you have the right to access such personal information as:
(a) Processing purposes;
(b) The categories of personal data concerned;
(c) The recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be made available, in particular transfer to third country or international organisation;
(d) The period for which your personal data will be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that time;
(e) The existence of the right to require the Controller to correct or erase your personal data or limit its processing, or to object to such processing;
- f) Any available information about the personal data source, unless the Controller has obtained it from you;
(g) The fact that automated decision making, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) of the Regulation is made, and at least in these cases, meaningful information regarding the procedure used, and the significance and implications of such processing for you.
- To request the correction of your personal data, which means to correct inaccurate personal data related to you without undue delay; You also have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
- To request the erase your personal data, which means to erase without undue delay the personal data concerning you, if one of the following reasons is present:
- a) Your personal information is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- b) If you withdraw the consent on the basis of which your personal data was processed and there is no other legal reason for processing;
(c) You object to the processing of your personal data under Article 21 (1) of the Regulation and there are no overriding valid reasons for processing under Article 21 (2) of the Regulation;
- d) Your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
(e) Your personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down in European Union or Member State law applicable to the Administrator;
(f) Your personal data has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1).
- To restrict the processing of your personal data, which means the processing of your personal data shall be restricted to very minimum (i.e. only retaining of personal data) in any of the following cases:
- a) If you deny the accuracy of your personal information for the time necessary for the Controller to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
- b) The processing is unlawful and you refuse to erase your personal data and instead request a restriction on the use of your personal data;
- c) If the Controller no longer needs your personal data for processing, but you require them to identify, exercise or defend legal claims;
(d) If you object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the Regulation until it has been ascertained whether the legitimate reasons of the Controller outweigh your legitimate reasons.
- To the portability of your personal data, which means right to obtain personal data concerning you that you have provided to the Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to pass this information to another Controller, if:
(a) The processing is based on the consent referred to in Article 6 (1) (a); (a) The Regulation or Article 9 (2) (a) the Regulation or the contract referred to in Article 6 (1) b) the Regulation; and
(b) The processing is carried out in an automated manner.
In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly by the Controller, from the Controller to another Controller, if technically feasible.
- To object, which means the right, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time to object to the processing of your personal data that are processed for the following reasons:
– processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of the public authority entrusted to the trustee, or
– processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the relevant controller or third party.
If you raise your objection to the processing of your personal data, we will not process your personal data unless we have the legitimate reasons for such processing that outweigh your interests or rights, such as exercising our right or defence of legal claims.
The objection may also be raised against the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing or profiling. If you oppose processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for this purpose.
- To file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, the Personal Data Protection Office, at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovakia or via the official website: https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/.
You can contact us for more information:
at the address: WebOne s. r.o., Pankúchova 5, 841 04 Bratislava 5, Slovakia
or via the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org