All orders within the US, Canada, Australia and Asia and Middle East are sent from warehouses in the US (Moreno Valley, California and Grapevine, Texas).
Orders within Europe or to regions not mentioned above are generally sent from the warehouses in European Union.
All orders are dispatched within 6–24 hours (or the very next business day).
1.1 The Seller is obliged to send the goods to the Buyer within 5 days of the order creation, unless otherwise agreed, or if the delivery period was not longer. Generally the orders are shipped within 24 hours or on the next business day.
1.2 If the goods are in stock, they are shipped according to capacity options in the shortest possible time.
1.3 If there are several goods in the order and part of them is not in stock, the seller informs the buyer about the possibility of partial deliveries.
1.4 Together with the goods, the invoice (tax document), instructions as well as other documents for goods from the manufacturer are sent to the customer.
1.5 The place of delivery shall be deemed to be the place of delivery.
1.6 The Seller carries out transport to the Buyer via:
- DHL SM Parcel Expedited (orders within USA delivery: 5–10 days)
- UPS Mail Innovations® Expedited (orders within USA delivery: 5–10 days)
- USPS First-Class Package Service (orders within USA delivery: 5–10 days)
- DHL Packet Plus International (outside the United States delivery: 6–12 days)
- USPS First-Class Package International Service (outside the United States delivery: 6–12 days)
- DHL Express (express delivery within and outside the United States: 3–7 days)
- UPS Worldwide Expedited® (express delivery within and outside the United States: 3–7 days)
- FedEx International Economy (express delivery within and outside the United States: 3–7 days)
CHARGES FOR TRANSPORT, PACKAGE AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
2.1 For payments to Paypal account or payments processed by Credit or Debit cars:
- for transport by USPS First-Class Package Service – Free Shipping without tracking ID
- during the transport by DHL SM Parcel Expedited, UPS Mail Innovations® Expedited – First-Class Air Mail with tracking ID: $4.95
- during the transport by DHL/UPS/FedEx Express: $19.95 (orders within the United States)
- during the transport by DHL/UPS/FedEx Express International: $57.95 (outside the United States)
2.2 The Seller may also agree with the Buyer on a non-standard (above) procedure for sending goods or services as well as prices for those services.
2.3 The Seller may send goods that are immediately available to the Buyer and deliver the remainder of the order within the statutory period, provided that no additional postage is charged to the Buyer, except that included in the order.
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP RIGHTS
3.1 The right of ownership passes from the seller to the buyer at the moment of the payment of the full purchase price for the subject of the purchase contract, ie. ordered goods.
3.2 Goods to which the Seller’s ownership right is still subject, the Seller reserves the right to settle the claim in case of claiming the Buyer at the moment of full payment of the subject of the Purchase Contract.