As a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the date on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
In exercising your right of withdrawal you must inform us at WebOne s. r.o., Pankúchova 5, 841 04 Bratislava 5, Slovakia, or email@example.com of your decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, by letter or e-mail).
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement..
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
Send us the goods back or bring it back to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The estimate of these costs is given in the Shipping section. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If you wish to claim your rights from Guarantee for faulty goods, please follow the False goods complaint Procedure below.
SPANISHFLYPRO.COM GUARANTEE CLAIMS PROCEDURE
- This Guarantee claims procedure applies to the goods purchased by the consumer via the eShop www.spanishflypro.com. („Goods“) and covers claims related to Guarantee for faulty goods („Claíms“) during Guarantee period.
- Return Address: WebOne s. r.o., Pankúchova 5, 841 04 Bratislava 5, Slovakia
Consumer’s rights regarding guarantee for faulty goods
- The seller must deliver the Goods to the consumer which are in conformity with the contract. He seller shall be liable to the consumer for any lack of conformity which exists at the time the Goods were delivered.
- In the case that the object of the purchase contract is dietary supplement, the seller is not liable for any errors caused by its use. When selling used goods at a lower price, the seller is not responsible for the lack of conformity for which the lower price was agreed. The seller is also not liable for lack of conformity that the consumer has been notified of during concluding a contract.
- The consumer is entitled to Claims within expiration date stated on supplement. In a warranty issued to a consumer, the seller may offer a warranty longer than usual.
- Following shall not be considered as lack of conformity with the contract: a change in the characteristics of the goods that arose during the Guarantee period as a result of its proper use; misuse; inadequate or inappropriate treatment; due to natural changes in the materials from which the supplement are made; as a result of any harm to the consumer or third person or other misconduct.
If the consumer makes Claim regarding a minor lack of conformity, the consumer is entitled to:
- Replacement of supplement
- Refund initial payment and withdrawal from the contract.
If the consumer makes Claim regarding to a major lack of conformity which prevents supplement from being properly used as goods in conformity, the consumer shall be entitled to:
- Exchange of goods; or
- Withdrawal from the contract.
- In the case of claims of other non-removable defects as mentioned above, the consumer is entitled to an appropriate discount on the price of the item.
- The consumer must make claim towards sellerwithout undue delay after he has discovered the lack of conformity.
- The consumer shall seek remedy from the seller via letter with attached invoice or receipt and description of the lack of conformity directly at: WebOne s. r.o., Pankúchova 5, 841 04 Bratislava 5, Slovakia. In order to properly and promptly handle the Claim, the consumer should describe as accurately as possible the lack of conformity that shall be processed.
- The consumer is obliged to prove that Goods have been purchased at the seller.
- Designated employee will inform the consumer regarding his rights and Guarantee for Goods. The designated employee will determine how will be Claim processed, within 30 days at latest. After this period the consumer may withdraw from the contract or he can demand replacement of the Goods.
- Settlement of the Claim can be:
- Replacement of the Goods;
- Reimbursement of whole price;
- Reimbursement of adequate discount;
- Denial of the Claim with reasons for such denial.
- After filing the Claim, the seller shall provide the consumer with confirmation. Via e-mail immediately, if it is not possible without delay; Confirmation shall include the seller’s and the consumer’s identification, scope of the Claim, what remedy is consumer seeking, date and place of receiving the Claim and signature of designated employee (if written form is used).
Settlement of the Claim
- The seller is obliged to inform the consumer with notice about settling the claim via e-mail or other means preferred by the consumer. Notice shall include an adequate period for collection of the Goods.
- In case the consumer will not collect the Goods after Guarantee process was finished within period, the seller is entitled to storage fee of the Goods in the amount of 0,1 % from the price of Goods.